Goodness. Visiting my site and finding that the last post was back in April makes me feel like quite the lazy blogger. Eek! It’s June! Not a single post in May?! Now, I know I’ve been busy with the new job (no routine, weird hours), but I wasn’t compelled to share anything that happened last month? Shameful.
So I suppose I have to do a “look back” type post in order to remember years down the road from now what happened.
- The new job is among one of the best jobs in the service industry I’ve had. There are great people to work with, there’s variety in the work, and the compensation is top notch! I finally have a savings account..what a wonderful feeling.
- The new car is lovely again after a major accident that involved six cars after only a month of having her (not our fault). She’s back in pristine condition, and I have to say, I made a great choice. She’s getting a Dragon Age themed nickname because she’s a tank. She took the hit like a champ. 😉
- The Sis and I got geek inspired sister tattoos. It was not a hurt I wish to endure again any time soon (even though I still have a few finishing touches needed), but in the end, worth it. Yes, Dragon Age is a part of it because, of course!
- I took a small jaunt back to LA. It was my first time on a plane in like five years, and it was the very first time I had ever been away from my furbabies overnight. I need to use this newfound monetary-rewarding job to get out more often!
- My TV pilot finished in the finals of one contest, so I entered a couple more. ((Crossing fingers))
- I finished the final in-canon chapters of the Dragon Age fanfic. Finally. I’d like to say I can move on, but now I have all those non-canon stories to tell. ((Sigh))
I think that about covers it.
So, how are you? I’ve missed you all, and will do my best to not let such a lapse occur again. Anything exciting to share?
Wishing you all the best!